Thursday, November 21, 2013

Okay, last post. For real this time :)

So today Sara and Quency showed their video in class today and I can't not write about it, cause I really think that they did a spectacular job. They were the only ones who made a video. Wow.
I'm just gonna rant now.
Sara did a great job editing the video. And the camera angles? WOW. i mean and they didn't even read their lines from the script!! double wow. And Quency, I never knew she had it in her to curse! Triple wow. ahahaha Overall, I just think that they did a great job! :)

Oh!
And we talked about being labeled something because of how we look or what group we belong in.
Honestly, all my friends that know me now all said that when they first saw me, they all thought that I would be a quiet, studious girl. I don't know if its something to do with my face or if I'm asian, or if I was in the accelerated class but that is probably the impression most people said they had of me when they first saw me. In reality, I am actually easy going and my favorite hobby is procrastinating!! Seriously! hahahaha

Teddy: I may be small, but I'm tough! :D Don't judge a book by its cover everyone!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment