Wednesday, November 20, 2013

And the Grammy goes to..

I talked to Teddy last night.. I don't know if he understood what I said or not.. but.. I think that today's class was great! So I decided to share it with him :)

Me: Teddy, guess what, we had to perform our play today. I acted out two scenes one with Hans and one with Ever. Hans and I took the wood we saw in front of forum 1. It was huge! hahahahha! Anyways, I enjoyed watching everyone's play! Matthew even dressed up really nice! ahahhaha

Teddy: I'm sure you enjoyed that class very much.

Me: I think everyone in my class are great actors and actresses. I didn't know that they had that hidden talent. Everyone had such great emotion in their speech.

Teddy: Gosh! this girl, I get it, I get it, everyone were great at acting but isn't she gonna tell me if she learned anything about the plays?

Me: OH! Guess what? Surprisingly, I understood the plays more after everyone acted the scenes out. I was very surprised. I thought reading the play was better. I learned that the jar of cherries in ___ symbolized blood. Who would've thought of that?! There's so many symbols in plays.

Teddy: Good for her. I thought she didn't get anything from the plays.

Me: Oh Teddy!! I took loads of pictures! Wanna see?


Lucio caught the camera!!





No comments:

Post a Comment