Thursday, November 21, 2013

Last Post

Tania: Well, this is the last post. :(

Teddy: Yeah..

Tania: Well, this English class is probably the best class I have this quarter. I still have trouble with a few things like persuasive writing. I prefer narratives. I am also still not comfortable with quoting or doing "work cited".

Teddy: Let's just hope this girl learnt something.

Tania: Well, I learnt to analyze better, to view things in a different ways (from the poems and the play) and so much more. I personally believe that this English class is very fun and helpful. So sad that there are only 4 classes left :(

1 comment:

  1. I love that there is a conclusion to the last post in your blog. Gives it a nice sense of an end. Definitely gave me something to consider for my last post as well!
    - Victor Quan

    ReplyDelete